National Webinar on Rights of Women and Child Rights
- National Webinar on Rights of Women and Child Rights: Issues and Challenges IQAC of Kokrajhar Law College in collaboration with District Legal Services Authority, Kokrajhar have organized a National Webinar on Rights of Women and Child Rights: Issues and Challenges from 11th to 13th August, 2020. On the said event Prof. (Dr.) Srikrishna Deva Rao, Vice – Chancellor, National Law University, Odisha inaugurated the event by addressing on topic “Rule of Law, Juvenile Justice and Human Rights (in context of Covid – 19 Pandemic). Prof. (Dr.) Subhram Rajkhowa, HOD, Dept. of Law, Gauhati University has also greeted the event as an invited Guest of Honour.
- Laws of Child Rights in reference to POCSO Act, 2012; Child Labor; Child Marriage – Dr. Rajulben L. Desai, Office of Member, National Commission for Women, Govt. of India.
- Understanding Trafficking – Prof. (Dr.) Sarasu Esther Thomas, Registrar, National Law School of India University, Bangalore.
- Domestic Violence and Human Trafficking during the Covid – 19 Lockdown – Sri Digamber Narzary, Chairperson NEDAN Foundation, Kokrajhar, Assam.
- Online Sexual Abuse: Insufficient Laws and Inefficient Policies. The road ahead for India – Dr. K.V.K. Santhy, Associate Professor, NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad.
- Child Protection System in India – Member (Juvenile Justice), National Commission for Protection of Child Rights, Govt. of India