- Special Talk for two days on Research Methodology by Minakshi Bujarbaruah, M.Phil (TISS), and M.A (Sociology), J.N.U. held on 8th and 9th November, 2019. Minakshi is an Independent Research Consultant based in Guwahati and she holds an experience in the area of Gender Equality and Rights of Marginalized identities.
- Book Distribution by office of Chief Judicial Magistrate, Kokrajhar cum Discussion on topics mentioned below held on 7/11/2019:
- How to read Bare Acts – by Smt. Shivani Handique, A.J.S, CJM, Kokrajhar
- Importance of reading Judgments – by Sri Bidyut Medhi, A.J.S, Secretary, D.L.S.A, Kokrajhar
- Other relevant topics – Smt. Mitali Thakuria, A.J.S, District and Sessions Judge
- National Workshop (Online) on Intellectual Property Rights IQAC of Kokrajhar Law College jointly with IQAC, Dr. R.K.B Law College, Dibrugarh have organized a National Workshop on Intellectual Property Rights from 8th to 12th June, 2020. On the said occasion, Prof. (Dr.) R.C. Borpatrogohain, Advocate General, Govt. of Assam inaugurated the program as a Key Note Speaker.
- 08/06/2020 – Concept of Intellectual Property Rights and Judicial Trends: A Perspectives – Prof. (Dr.) Mohan R. Bolla, Principal, Kristu Jayanti College of Law, Bangalore.
- 09/06/2020 – Traditional Knowledge, Geographical Indication and Constitution of India: Issues and Challenges – Dr. Nilotpal Deka, Advocate, Guwahati.
- 10/06/2020 – An overview to Patent Systems and Prohibition for Double Patenting – Dr. M.N. Bheemesh, Sr. Advisor, ALMT Legal, Advocates and Solicitors, Bangalore.
- 11/06/2020 – Copyright Law in reference to Literary Work – Prof. (Dr.) Sreenivasulu N.S, Professor of Law, National University for Juridical Science, Kolkata
- 12/06/2020 – Overview of Law of Trademarks – Prof. (Dr.) T. Ramakrishna, Professor of Law and Chair Professor, IPR, National Law School of India University.
- National Webinar on Rights of Women and Child Rights: Issues and Challenges IQAC of Kokrajhar Law College in collaboration with District Legal Services Authority, Kokrajhar have organized a National Webinar on Rights of Women and Child Rights: Issues and Challenges from 11th to 13th August, 2020. On the said event Prof. (Dr.) Srikrishna Deva Rao, Vice – Chancellor, National Law University, Odisha inaugurated the event by addressing on topic “Rule of Law, Juvenile Justice and Human Rights (in context of Covid – 19 Pandemic). Prof. (Dr.) Subhram Rajkhowa, HOD, Dept. of Law, Gauhati University has also greeted the event as an invited Guest of Honour.
- Laws of Child Rights in reference to POCSO Act, 2012; Child Labor; Child Marriage – Dr. Rajulben L. Desai, Office of Member, National Commission for Women, Govt. of India.
- Understanding Trafficking – Prof. (Dr.) Sarasu Esther Thomas, Registrar, National Law School of India University, Bangalore.
- Domestic Violence and Human Trafficking during the Covid – 19 Lockdown – Sri Digamber Narzary, Chairperson NEDAN Foundation, Kokrajhar, Assam.
- Online Sexual Abuse: Insufficient Laws and Inefficient Policies. The road ahead for India – Dr. K.V.K. Santhy, Associate Professor, NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad.
- Child Protection System in India – Member (Juvenile Justice), National Commission for Protection of Child Rights, Govt. of India
- Awareness cum Discussion Program on ADR Mechanism was organized by District Legal Services Authority, Kokrajhar in collaboration with IQAC, Kokrajhar Law College was organized on 25th November, 2020. Sri Chandranshu Chaturvedy, Addl. District and Session Judge, Kokrajhar along with Sri Bidyut Medhi, Secretary, DLSA, Kokrajhar have addressed the students on the subject matter ADR.
- Special Lecture on 01/12/2020 was organized on Rule of Law under Indian Constitution – Human Rights of Marginalized People in India by Prof. (Dr.) R.C. Borpatrogohain, Advocate General, Govt. of Assam